Thursday, June 16, 2011

Puppy

Steve and I have always wanted to get a puppy...and recently, we got one! This puppy is nothing like the puppy we envisioned for ourselves, but we love her anyways.  She is a Yorkie Poo...a mix between a Yorkie and  Poodle.  Never thought I would ever have a Poodle...not my favorite type of dog-sorry Poodle lovers.

This experience has been training me for parenthood more than I ever thought possible.  I watch this darn puppy 24-7 and didn't know how hard house training would be.  Sheesh.  It is a joy, though.  All I have to say is "Good thing she is cute..."

Introducing, Chloe...


First Bath



First Walk :)  She did a good job for not liking her leash the first day we put it on her!


New Best Friends



Look at me!


Sometimes she can be a bit stubborn...


...but she is cute







First time at the park!






Caught in action!




4 comments: